- Fundamental properties of water
- Technologies for treatment of drinking and process water. Scientific research, introduction of new processes and equipment, operating experience. Technical aspects of water supply
- Water circulation systems in industry, power engineering and communal services. Technological and organizational resource-saving arrangements
- Purification of industrial wastewater. Clarification and decolouration of wastewater, deletion of organic and inorganic pollutants. Dehydration and treatment of sludge.
- Biological and biochemical aspects of domestic and industrial wastewater treatment. Utilization of sludge.
- The influence of wastewater on the environment. Evaluation of harmful effect of wastewater on natural water reservoirs. Measurement of anthropogenic load on water ecosystems. Monitoring and forecasting of the state of natural water reservoirs under intensive water consumption.